Saturday, January 30, 2010

Re-Using Holiday Palettes



Make-up palettes are great for gifts. I love on the go palettes that I can fit in my purse, but sometimes the palettes like the Benefit "Celebutante" does not fit for my on the go style. So I broke apart the box and then realized that it would be the perfect fit in one of my palettes. I took out the lip glosses on the ends of the palette and the blush in the center of the palette and made a new color shade palette. How cool! It feels like a whole new palette.

So here is the new palette. The colors starting from left to right: Benefit 'dandy brandy, MAC 'Beauty Marked, Mac 'Mink Pink, Center: 2 Elizabeth Arden Shadows from another palette, MAC ' Showstopper, MAC 'Honey Lust, and Benefit ' leggy'.



I did the same for another palette and took out all the lipglosses in exchange for eyeshadows.



Here are the colors:
Blushes: Honour and Prism
Eyeshadows: Gesso, Shroom, Black Tied, Mystery, Crystal and Trax
The eyeshadow to the right came out of an Estee Lauder Palette




These palettes you can take out the eyeshadow and fit it with any eyeshadow or blush that will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment